Youth Spring Work Camp – 2019
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
“Accelerated Entry Look into the Work You Really Want”
Topics Covered on the Introduction Session:
- The Underground World of Any Work Place in Canada
– Hidden Cultures Within the Canadian Culture
- What is the Right Impression for the Work You Want
– Strong Insights to Your Approach
- Prepare to Engage with What You Have Right Now
- Making Money Selling Burgers vs Going Straight into your Career Game Plan
- How to Build Goal Posts
– Think You Need University to Get Started? Find Out Paths to Get There.
Qualification required to register:
- Desperate for work
- Current resume with a letter explaining your frustration, the job you really want and what you think are the hurdles you face to get there.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session # 1 Attendance Fee
- $20 plus GST = $21.00
- Space is limited.
Youth Work Camp Session #2 – Impression Coaching / Resume Crafting for the Real Target / Steps on How to Inspire Referrals / Expanding on Your Awareness of the Hidden Cultures Within Your Career Path / Strategies on How to Fill Your Gaps of Experience
Youth Work Camp Final Session # 3 – Going in for Your Best Opportunity / Who Can Facilitate that Platform / How to Land Information Appointments / Free Work Mentorship for the Top Candidate
Session #2 and #3 require Session #1 Full Participation
Location and Dates to be Announced.